'State of the Nation'
An analysis of the UK Labour Market 6 months post lockdown
Thursday 1 October, 11.00am
In this complimentary webinar Emsi, the labour market economists, will share the latest UK labour market insights based on our analysis of our latest autumn data sets.
We will also be joined by a panel of cross-industry leaders who will be sharing their reflections over the last 6 months and their priorities for 2021.
Looking to cover...
- How has Covid-19 impacted the labour market in your sector?
- What impact has it had on your local workforce & communities?
- How have organisations pivoted in response to Covid-19?
- What interventions are required from Government and the Education sector to enable the recovery?
- What are your plans for 2021 and where do you see the greatest opportunities?
Presented by Matt Mee, Director, Workforce Intelligence, Emsi UK